Avallain Unity is a feature-rich and highly reliable learning platform architecture on which you can build bespoke Learning Management Systems to publish, deliver, assign, evaluate, and market educational content.
Tailored to educational publishing
- Benefit from the software architecture that powers over 30 leading learning management systems, reaching over 15 million users in 150 countries.
- Develop your bespoke learning management system and create engaging digital classrooms.
- Choose between book-based, course-based, gamified, and adaptive access paradigms.
- Benefit from user management and learning administration models adaptable to diverse publishing markets.
- Create interactive educational content with Avallain Author, then use Avallain Unity to deliver it to your target audience in the blink of an eye.
Build your own cutting-edge learning management system
- Features range from user roles, assignments and multiple grade reporting scales to messaging and sharing functions.
- Easy e-commerce integration: Market and sell your content with flexible and seamlessly-integrated licensing and distribution models.
- Big data made smart: Collect insightful data to help improve individual learning experiences – while fully meeting local ethical and legal regulations.
- Online and offline management functionality: Always keep users up-to-date, thanks to the smart synchronising system.
Fully customisable system
- Design a custom user interface, user experience as well as menu structures for your LMS.
- Adapt the management system to your corporate and product identity.
- Select and customise access ways and tools within the management system.
Enterprise integration and support capacity
- The system architecture can be integrated with your digital landscape as well as 3rd-party solutions.
- Features granular roles and rights in the back-end management system.
- Cloud-based and traditional hosting options for your LMS.
- Proven high-level stability and performance.
Open architecture that fully supports all relevant standards
- The modular system architecture enables you to build your bespoke learning platform while keeping the developing, updating and troubleshooting processes simple.
- Ruby, React, HTML modern development approach
- xAPI, LTI, SCORM support
- Learning Record Store (LRS)
- Can be adapted for processing non-standard and legacy content.
Microservice and APIs
- Microservice-based software architecture
- Full SSO support
- Enterprise-class Content Delivery Network
- Avallain Unity can be combined with Avallain Author and Avallain Non-Stop to create a comprehensive premium digital education suite that solves all your creation, publishing, management and delivering needs now and in the future.
Learner management – anytime, anywhere
- Manage scores and communications over multiple devices.
- Sync course levels and educational material over multiple devices.
- Full mobile and desktop app support when combined with Avallain Non-Stop.
Enterprise and SaaS Editions are available to fit organisations of all sizes.
Avallain Unity Enterprise
- Fully adaptable to corporate and product identities, markets, as well as learning audiences
- Unlimited number of granular roles and rights
- Dedicated cloud-based, private cloud or in-house hosting
- Ideally suited for large-scale organisations
Avallain Unity SaaS
- Add your own logo and colours
- Low-cost entry, unlimited scalability
- Move to Enterprise at any time
- Ideally suited for small to mid-sized organisations
Why use Avallain Unity?
Focus on publishing
Make it your own
Best-of-breed solutions for your LMS
Fully modular system architecture
Benefit from bespoke solutions
Works with third-party software
Multi-device and cross-medium
E-commerce and monetisation options
Big data: Insightful, ethical and safe
High-performance hosting and cutting-edge security system
Interested? Contact us for a free initial consultation.