Avallain Author Release 28: Enhanced usability delivers higher productivity
Quickly build entirely new products, comfortably navigate the Media Library to find exactly what you were looking for and allow users to login using their Google accounts.Read more
Support for various learning typologies
- Use our industry-leading online authoring tool to create thousands of bespoke learning activity templates, combining over 40 Activity Types with more than 200 options
- Quickly design unique Activity Types for your Learning Objects based on Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Benefit from subject-specific features such as dialogue recording for language courses or GeoGebra integration for maths courses
Complete control over UI and Design
- Use Avallain Author’s preconfigured activity layouts and Design Pack or the SDK that allows you, third-party developers or us to create highly individualised user interfaces – in line with your corporate identity and target audience
- The fully responsive HTML 5 framework of the online authoring tool enables a flawless user experience on any device, from desktop to mobile
- Content is stored separately from the presentation layer, providing maximum flexibility and eliminating the risk of breaking the entire program when changing content or presentation
Our customers use Avallain Author in combination with our learning management products Avallain Magnet or Avallain Unity to create and deliver award-winning and market-leading e-learning solutions.
Optimised enterprise publishing workflow
- Easy conversion of book pages to interactive e-books for digital publishing
- Granular roles and rights, ideally suited for teams of all sizes
- Stress-free importing and exporting from DAM and XML sources
Open architecture that fully supports all relevant standards
- Efficiently publish content using the authoring tool’s HTML5-based engine
- Full support for SCORM, LTI, xAPI (TinCan), ePUB, and HTML5
- XML-based storage format
As a pioneer in its field, Avallain Author is today one of the most flexible and powerful online authoring tool in the market.
Microservice and APIs
- Avallain Author’s software architecture is built on Microservice
- Authoring tool with full SSO support
Publish once, deliver everywhere
- Avallain Author exports objects in all standard formats
- Publish your content easily and instantly to your learning platform powered by Avallain Magnet or Avallain Unity
- Supports LTI-based content hosting and access management
- The integrated Product Builder can be used to create new software products as applications (Windows, Mac, Linux or web-based) and offline as well as mobile apps
Avallain Author’s support for different learning typologies is unmatched. It allows you to create sheer endless variations of activity types for educational courses in all subject areas.
The Design Pack SDK enables you to develop engaging and cutting-edge user interfaces as well as course designs, tailored to your CI and target audience.
The online authoring tool is designed to streamline the workflow of large and even decentralised teams, supporting all your digital publishing needs.
The online authoring tool fully supports all relevant standards, allowing you to integrate it seamlessly into existing structures, preventing previous work from becoming incompatible with later standards.
Get the most out of your online authoring tool by connecting it intelligently with our other products or third-party solutions.
Create your educational materials with Avallain Author, then use Avallain Magnet or Avallain Unity for digital publishing, delivering your content to any device, medium, or platform. Simplify digital publishing to Learning Management Systems or native mobile apps.
Always stay one step ahead of the competition with our online authoring tool: 12-week update cycles implement cutting-edge technologies, inspired directly by customer feedback.
The online authoring tool features compatibility with dedicated or shared cloud-based hosting solutions to provide the highest level of security and performance.
The tool's seamlessly integrated Bookmaker functionality enables you to design and publish fully interactive and highly sophisticated e-books as well as readers.
Discover how our customers use Avallain Author to create award-winning, market-leading e-learning solutions.
Director Digital and Home/School Services
Oxford University Press
"Our long-term partnership with Avallain has given us the tools to provide teachers and learners with highly effective and enjoyable interactive software. Being among the 2018 Bett Awards finalists is the most recent achievement in a long success story of award-winning Oxford University Press products created with Avallain Author and Avallain Unity."Learn more
An inspiring online learning platform for more than 2 million learners and teachers, provided by Oxford University Press using Avallain Author and Avallain Unity.
A state-of-the-art learning platform based on Avallain Unity, offering fully interactive textbooks with unique and differentiated learning paths as well as digital resources created with Avallain Author.
An English-language learning platform, specially designed for classrooms in Latin America, featuring online/offline delivery via Avallain Unity as well as interactive textbooks and activities created with Avallain Author.
An online learning platform featuring numerous language teaching videos, digital activities and interactive Difusión textbooks, created with Avallain Author, as well as flexible tools for enhanced learning provided by Avallain Unity and a native mobile app created with Avallain Non-Stop.
The bridge course pilot programme at the Charité Berlin: An innovative mix of performance assessment, peer-assisted learning (PAL) and online learning, created with Avallain Author.
with our LMS products
Digital Learning, solved.
Your end-to-end learning management system (LMS) with no setup cost or delay that combines powerful authoring capabilities with cutting edge learning, user and product management features, enabling you to create, deliver and analyse all types of interactive digital education.
Custom Learning Platforms, solved.
A highly robust and customisable learning platform architecture with countless features for implementing your bespoke learning management system to publish, deliver, monitor and market digital educational content.