How we work
The creative process
Constant development is the foundation of our work, resulting in numerous award-winning digital educational solutions. These achievements derive from optimised workflows and processes, leading to sophisticated products and new technologies for the betterment of Digital Education.
Our success can be your success. Benefit from our tools and technologies and make an impact on learners worldwide. We are with you every step of the way.
Step 1: Contact us
Do you have an idea regarding the implementation of Digital Education software into your range of learning solutions? Or are you looking for an innovative way to individualise your existing digital learning products? Click here to get in touch with us, and we will respond within 24 hours to schedule a meeting.
Step 2: It is all about you
You talk, we listen. Let us know all about your needs, wishes, and goals. This information is the basis for our creative construction and presentation of an individual strategy and roadmap on how you can succeed using our expertise and tools.
Step 3: Time for action
Once the direction is agreed upon, the development, integration and finally the deployment of the solutions start. Throughout the process, we will stay in close contact with you, ensuring a steady flow of information regarding milestones, troubleshooting and timetables.
Step 4: We’ll stand by your side, if you want
Rely on us to ensure a smooth market launch of your digital education product. But even after launching the software you are not alone. We not only painstakingly take care of maintenance and performance, but also develop further enhancements and extensions in tune with your needs and target audiences.
The people make all the difference
- 2016, for Oxford Owl in the category Primary Digital Content
- 2016, for Oxford Owl in the category ICT Leadership and Management Solutions
- 2018, for Numicon Interactive Whiteboard Software in the category Primary Content
2017, named one of ETI’s Top 10 Digital Solution Providers
- 2005, for DVV/VHS Ich-will-lernen.de as the first fully adaptive training system for adult learners
- 2010, for Cornelsen, Cornelsen Career Express
- 2011, for Cornelsen’s Studienstarter
- 2015, for DVV/VHS I want to learn German
2014, for the use on new technology in ELT for Richmond’s Scenario Based Readers
- 2006, for DVV/VHS Ich-will-lernen.de
- 2012, for Cornelsen, Cornelsen Career Express
2006, for DVV/VHS’s Ich-will-lernen.de
2004, for Macmillan, Macmillan English Campus